About Kitchens Ready
Home happens in the kitchen.
We’re passionate about all things kitchen at Kitchens Ready. Our authors are a melting pot of moms cooking for their husbands and children or experts in nutrition. We believe food is what brings us together and we believe in using the best products and cooking the best food.
Kitchens Ready is an unbiased resource center for cooks of all skill levels. We want you to get your kitchens ready for whatever your cooking goals may be!
How Kitchens Ready can help you:
- Learn which products are a good choice and which products can be skipped
- Understand helpful tips and tricks to navigate your way around the kitchen
- Use our library of resources and recipes to wow whoever you’re cooking for!
Amber Adams is the founder, editor, and foodie behind Kitchens Ready and has been featured or quoted in:
- Reader’s Digest
- Parade Magazine
- The Zoe Report
- Thrive Global
Her kitchen is always ready for her 3 children to come storming in for a snack or for her friends and family to stop by for an impromptu dinner. She adores cooking and whipping up new creations!
How We Make Money
Kitchens Ready makes money through advertising agreements with partners that share our goals.
We are extremely diligent about which products and services we recommend that will help you along your cooking journey. If you decide to purchase a product or service you find through Kitchens Ready, we might earn a commission from our partners at no extra cost to you.
Our Editorial Standards
Kitchens Ready only works with professionals who are established experts or enthusiasts. We offer unbiased information that’s thoroughly fact-checked.
Our goal here is simple — the content you see here must be backed by proven fact-checking, complicated concepts must be distilled to an understandable level, and it must provide as much value to our readers as possible.
How We Review Products
We want you to know that our readers are at the forefront of our minds when we write our product reviews. Here’s our typical process for reviewing products:
- We either own the product or are familiar with the type of product we are reviewing. You’ll only see products relating to kitchen gear or cooking on our website because that’s where our authors’ experience lies. You won’t see product reviews for pet products or beauty products on our site because we do not claim expertise there.
- If we own the product or a similar product, then we use the product for several months to determine the pros and cons.
- Next, we analyze the reviews on Amazon, YouTube, Forums, Reddit, and from other online reviews to see what users are saying. Amazon reviews are often the best indicator of a product’s real pros and cons. We are consumers just like you so we depend on those Amazon reviews when we make purchases, as well!
- We vet the product information on Amazon thoroughly. We also aim to consult the company’s website to learn more information about the product.
- Next, we consider price and whether or not there are better products at a similar or lower price range. If there is, we aim to recommend these products to our readers.
- Finally, we write our review, with an accurate picture of the positives and negatives of a certain product.
- It’s important to note that we update our products in our review posts on a regular basis. The best cupcake carrier today may not be the same product that it was 6 months ago!
- One other important note is that we DO NOT, under any circumstances, accept payment to place products in our review posts! We receive emails with requests to include products for payment regularly and we decline or ignore these emails. If we seriously believe a product should be included in our list, we may request to test the product before including it in our posts. However, that does not mean the product will be included in our reviews — either temporarily or at all.
- We do accept sponsored posts, but those would be clearly noted for our readers and those would be specific to individual products, not ‘best of’ round-up posts.